Friday 16 September 2011

Travel - I Wanna Go There (IWGT)


I just wanted to share my absolute favourite travel website I Wanna Go There. The motto for the website is 'This Is Travel, Not Tourism' and it is very true. The way the site works is you create a profile for yourself and add all the places you wanna go to and where you have already been. Then when you log in there are recommendations of things to do, places to stay, places to eat and drink and to shop, for where you live and where you wanna go.  You can also create your own recommendations for places you have been and share them with the world. You can take a look at my profile here.

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool! I'm going to Paris and Barcelona in the winter, so I'll definitely check this out beforehand!

    ReplyDelete